- FRED SEGAL FEET BLACK LEATHER SILVER BRASS STUDDED SLOUCH MOTO BOOTS SHOES41
- Josef Seibel Max Mule - Black
- Men's P.W. Minor Lord Pillow Back II Black Leather Orthopedic shoes Sz 12 (5E)
- NEW Merrell Chameleon 7 Low J12055 Men shoes Trainers Sneakers SALE
- Nina Women's Raelyn Dress Sandal, Grey, Size 7.5(Certified Refurbished)
- PUMA Women's Match LO Open FM WN's Field Hockey shoes Whisper White-Whispe 8.5 M
- Sexy STIVALETTI PIUME FLUORESCENTI tacco 18 dal 35 a 41 pink TRASPARENTE glitter
- Superga Women's 2314 Velvetjpw Fashion Sneaker - Choose SZ color
- Vintage Two City Kids Melissa Evins Black Snakeskin Cap Toe Oxford Flats Sz 7.5
- Adidas Ace 151 Fgag B32857 green halbschuhe
- Bible Study
The Wheel illustration is a simple, effective way to visually explain a God-glorifying life to someone you’re discipling.
If you want to memorize Scripture but aren’t sure how, this system is the perfect launch point to begin hiding God’s Word in your heart.
|Condition:||Used : |
An item that has been previously worn. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections.See all condition definitions– opens in a new window or tab
|Seller notes:||“Item which there is little feeling of wearing, and is not worried about a dirt and damage”|
|US Shoe Size (Women's):||Free||Color:||Black|
|UPC:||Does not apply|
We make Christ known
The Navigators® is an international, interdenominational Christian ministry established in 1933. Our motto is, "To know Christ, make Him known, and help others do the same™." We do this through building Life-to-Life™ mentoring—or discipling—relationships among Christ followers, equipping them to make an impact on the people around them for God's glory.
On campus, on base, across the USA and overseas The Navigators ministries reach out with the gospel and train disciples.
Partner with us to share the Good News of Jesus Christ
Your gift will equip Navigators to share the transforming power of the gospel and disciple new believers around the world—on college campuses and military bases, at summer camps, and wherever people don’t know Christ.